MC&A and Carrazedo & Associados have participated in the 8th Angolan-German Economic Forum, the conference took place on February 7th, 2020 in Luanda, Angola.
The MC&A partner Duarte Marques da Cruz have participated in the " Investing in Africa Mining INDABA ", the conference took place on February 3rd to 5th, 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa.
MC&A and Carrazedo have participated in the "Global Business Forum (GBF) - Africa", the conference took place on November 18th and 19th, 2019 in Dubai.
The MC&A Lawyer Duarte Amaral da Cruz has participated in the launch event of CATHAY IP, 2018 IPCOC Intellectual Property Commercialization Operation Conference, organized by CATHAY Group, on June 14th and 15th, 2018 in Shanghai.
The MC&A founding partner Vítor Marques da Cruz has participated in the annual Cathay Associates event. The Cathay Global Partners Meting, international business networking meeting took place on February 9 and 10, 2018, in Vienna, Austria.
The MC&A partner Pedro Gonçalves Paes has participated in the Practice & Sector Leader Meeting 2018, organized by Dentons on February 8, in Frankfurt, Germany. The subject debated was "The Innovation Imperative - transforming the delivery of legal services", focused in the importance of the innovation associated with the provision of legal services. The event was preceded, on the 7th, by the meeting of members of the association Nextlaw Referral Network, sponsored by Dentons, where MC&A represents Portugal, Angola and Mozambique.
Participation of the MC&A Luso-Angolan Lawyer Mauro Mota Veiga in the Banking and Finance Law Course, organized by Dentons at 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th September 2017, in London. The highlight topics were commercial and commodity facility agreement, capital markets transactions and related tax issues.
Participation of the MC&A and CFA Lawyers, Pedro Gonçalves Paes and Carlos Freitas Vilanculos in the III Mozambique Gas Summit 2016, produced by CWC group in partnership with ENH – National Hydrocarbon Company, on November 30th to December 2nd, 2016, at Joaquim Chissano International Conference Centre in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Government’s Directives & Legislation;
- The Role of National Companies & SMEs in the Development of National Content;
- Compliance With the Industry’s Best Practices in National Content;
- Legal Framework for a Successful National Content Policy;
- LNG Project Developments in Mozambique & the Global Gas Industry;
- The Social & Environmental Impact of Gas Projects in Mozambique: Managing Expectations & Building Capacity In Country;
- Mozambique’s Domestic Gas: A Catalyst for Diversification;
- Project Financing in Gas & LNG Projects in Mozambique.