Lawyer at law office Julafer&Lopesfino Advogados Associados, frequently advises government departments and public and private companies in Guinea Bissau, as well as private investment projects of foreign companies in the Country.
Commercial and Corporate Law, Real Estate, Litigation and Energy Law.
- Advice to a Portuguese NGO, legal assistance in different development projects;
- Advice and participation in the National Commission for the extension of the Guinea Bissau continental shelf, following and advising at different stages of the project;
- Advice to a governmental entity of Guinea Bissau, in the elaboration and production of projects, dispatches, legal opinions, preliminary draft Laws and decrees;
- Advice to government entities of Guinea Bissau, in the elaboration of legal opinions and memos;
- Advice to one of the largest companies in the energy sector of Guinea Bissau;
- Counsel of the Road Conservation Fund;
- Advice to the Government of Guinea Bissau in the drafting and reviewing of legal opinions, government legislation, preparation of government ordinances, and law decrees.
- Author: "International Law and the Legal Framework of Guinea Bissau", regarding the specialization course in International Law – Faculty of Law, University of Lisbon / with funding from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation.
- Author: "The Comparative Legal Framework of the Control of Constitutionality in the Guinean and Brazilian Systems", regarding the professional Internship in the field of advocacy.
- Author of the preliminary draft Law on Protocol Precedence.
- Author of the preliminary draft Law on the Statutes of the Diplomatic Career.
- Author, co-author and collaborator of many other studies projects and legislations.
- Member of the Bar Association of Guinea Bissau.
- Member of the Superior Council of Magistrates.
- Leadership, administration and people management training, Brazil/ENA (National School of Administration), Brasilia (2010).
- Economic management course, China / Beijing and Shanghai - Mofcom (2010).
- French language course, France - Vichy / Cavilam (2009).
- Legal training, Brazil / Superior School of Advocacy (2009).
- Training Course in Logistics, National School of Administration, within the framework of the Capacity Building Program – PIR/PALOP - Guinea Bissau (2008).
- Professional improvement course in International Law, Faculty of Law of Lisbon (2008).
- Degree in Legal Sciences by the Faculty of Law of Bissau (2007).
Portuguese, French, English and Creole.