Partner of Julafer&Lopesfino Advogados Associados; he frequently advises government departments and international companies in Guinea Bissau.
Commercial and Corporate Law, Real Estate, Litigation, Criminal Law and Energy Law (oil and gas).
- Advise a government entity of Guinea-Bissau in the development and creation of Laws and decrees to regulate the importation, distribution and marketing of petroleum products, including storage, transportation and security positions.
- Advise a government entity of Guinea-Bissau in the development and creation of law decrees and legal documents.
- Coordinator of the Information bureau and legal adviser of the Guinea-Bissau government, where his main functions were the coordination and administrative management of technical, financial, logistical and human rights.
- Advise a government entity of Guinea-Bissau in the diagnostic study of the legal system and in the rehabilitation and development project of the private sector.
- Advise a government entity of Guinea-Bissau in the road maintenance fund, providing technical, administrative, legal and legislative assistance.
- Head Press of the European Union delegation in Guinea-Bissau;
- Manager of development projects financed by the European Union.
- Member of the Directors Board of the Guinean Bar Association.
- Vice-President of the NGO “Pro-Citizenship”.
- Certificate on “Early warning and preventive measures” by the United Nations in Spain (1992).
- Training Certificate in “Land and natural resources management in the Sub Saharan Africa”, by the University of Wisconsin in Madison, USA (1992).
- Degree in “Development of laws”, Ministry of Public Service / National Institute of Administration of Portugal in Guinea Bissau (1991).
- Degree in informatics applied and finance management at the Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Studies (CIDEC), Higher Institute of Labor and Business (ISCTE) (1989).
- Degree and Masters Degree in Juridical Science at the School of Law of the University of Lisbon (1989).
Portuguese, French, English, Creole and Brame.