Associate at MC&A with experience in advising national and international clients in commercial, corporate and labour matters, international transactions and investment projects in Mozambique.
He was a public defender at 700 District Court, where he was responsible for the scale of the defenders.
He practiced as a paralegal at the Sponsorship and Legal Aid Institute for 3 years.
He was assigned to the Police Department, where he performed criminal screening works, and worked with the Department of Children and Women victims of domestic violence.
Commercial, Corporate, Labour Law, Foreign Investment.
- Legal assistance in the incorporation of commercial companies, namely construction companies.
- Assistance in the labour department in a cement industry company.
- Advising several companies, on issues related to communications, NGO's and Oil sector.
- Lecture at the penitentiary establishment of Machava (BO), about provisional and preventive release;
- Lecture in the T3 (M) on domestic violence.
Admitted to the Mozambican Bar Association.
- Master's degree in legal sciences by the Institute of Science and Technology of Mozambique in partnership with Universidade Nova de Lisboa (2018);
- Postgraduate in Tax Law and Customs by Eduardo Mondlane University (2018);
- Postgraduate in Transport Law (International trade and institutional law of transport) by School of Law of the Eduardo Mondlane University in collaboration with the School of Law of the University of Lisbon and the School of Law of São Paulo University (2017);
- Law degree by Eduardo Mondlane University -Maputo (2013).
Portuguese e English.