Associate at MC&A with experience in advising national and international clients in commercial and corporate matters, international transactions and investment projects in Mozambique.
He was a public defender at 700 District Court, where he was responsible for the scale of the defenders.
He practiced as a paralegal in the sponsorship and legal aid Institute for 3 years.
He was assigned to police station, where he is performing criminal screening works, and worked with the Department of children and women victims of domestic violence.
Commercial and Corporate Law, Foreign Investment.
- Legal assistance in the incorporation of commercial companies, namely construction companies.
- Assistance the labour department in a cement industry companies.
- Advising several companies, on issues related to communications, NGO's and Oil sector.
- Lecture at the penitentiary establishment of Machava (BO), about provisional and preventive release;
- Lecture in the T3 (M) on domestic violence.
Admitted to the Mozambican Bar Association.
- Master's degree in legal sciences by higher Institute of science and technology of Mozambique in partnership with University Nova de Lisboa (2018);
- Postgraduate in Tax Law and Customs by Eduardo Mondlane University (2018);
- Postgraduate in Transport Law (International trade and institutional law of transport) by School of Law of the Eduardo Mondlane Faculty in collaboration with the School of Law of the University of Lisbon and the School of Law of São Paulo University (2017);
- Law degree by Eduardo Mondlane University -Maputo (2013).
Portuguese e English.