Represents both national and foreign clients in several negotiations, providing support in Corporate Law, in Portuguese-speaking countries. Also exercises practice in Employment Law, Litigation and Civil Law, namely, on the drafting of sales/ renting agreements in Portugal, Angola and Mozambique.
Represents clients in the drafting of general agreements, on Corporate and Foreign Exchange operations, in Portugal, Angola and Mozambique. Also participates in the drafting and revision of several agreements, namely, distribution and supply agreements.
Provides support for clients in drafting of labour agreements, conducting of disciplinary procedures and drafting of legal opinions.
Before entering in MC&A, she had previous experience in Caixa Económica Montepio Geral, on the Litigation Department, specifically in Credit Recovery.
Trainee at the lawyers office A. Mateus Ferreira in Coimbra, where she practiced Civil Law and Litigation.
Employment, Civil and Criminal Law, Litigation, Commercial and Corporate Law.
- Provided support for an international group of companies in the Health field, in its reorganization in Angola, pursuant to a FCPA procedure, initiated by the American Public Authorities, specifically in Litigation and Labour Law;
- Provided support for a shipping company in labour issues, as well as credit recovery and several court procedures;
- Provided support for a construction company in its activity in Angola, specifically in labour law;
- Provided support for a company in the field of medical devices in court procedures;
- Provided support for several companies, in the areas of labour law, litigation, corporate law, banking and finance;
- Provides support for an international group of banks in several operations in Angola, in the areas of corporate law, banking and finance.
Member lawyer with the Portuguese Bar Association.
- Master’s degree in Civil Law by the University of Coimbra School of Law (2015).
- Law degree by the University of Coimbra School of Law (2011).
Portuguese, English and Spanish.