Lisbon / Maputo / Luanda
Tax consultancy and tax planning, including International Tax Law; Tax litigation and tax arbitration; Tax audits and tax compliance; Support in private investment; Tax support in merges and acquisitions; Commercial and Corporate Law.
Tax Law and Commercial Law in Portugal, Angola and Mozambique.
- Overview of tax proceedings and court proceedings regarding clients from several economic fields, such as from the sectors of telecommunications, automotive industry, aviation, engineering, oil sector, real estate, among others;
- Overview of Tax Arbitration proceedings before the Portuguese Center for Administrative Arbitration;
- Regular overview of the client’s compliance with tax and quasi-tax obligations for both companies and individuals;
- Advising in Golden Visa proceedings and Non-Habitual Resident Proceedings in Portugal.
Member lawyer with the Portuguese Bar Association.
- Intensive Course in Tax Arbitration by University of Lisbon School of Law (2013).
- Master’s in Law and Business by the University Católica Portuguesa school of Law and school of Economics (2011).
- Law degree by the University of Lisbon School of Law (2010).
Portuguese, English and Spanish.