Lawyer at Carrazedo & Associados, participating in Due-Diligence processes for the acquisition of companies, establishing, incorporation and restructuring of companies. Provides legal advice to HR departments in the hiring of national and foreign workers in disciplinary procedures.
Before joining Carrazedo & Associados, Weza was a trainee lawyer at ACD – Advogados, in Lisbon, working in the area of Civil law, with special emphasis on the acquisition of nationality and residence permits.
As a Trainee Lawyer at LCA – Advogados & Associados, Weza acquired expertise in the practice areas of Commercial, Corporate, Labour and Litigation Law, namely as legal expert at Logy Consulting Alliance Lda.
Commercial and Corporate, Tax and Labour Law.
- M&A and incorporation and restructuring of companies (mergers, divisions, transformation and liquidation of companies), increases and reduction of share capital, transfer of shares;
- Due-Diligence operations, registration of marks and patents, registrations related with Oil&Gas activities, elaboration and analysis of several types of contracts and legal advice to HR departments;
- Elaboration of legal opinions, analysis and resolution of disputes in business partnerships, advice on internal procedures with preventive purposes;
- Acquisition of work visas, registration of companies in several sectors;
- Acting in divorce proceedings, guardianship and non-marital partnership recognition.
Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association.
- Master's degree in Legal and Business Sciences by the School of Law of the University of Lisbon.
- Law degree by the School of Law of Gregório Semedo University (2013).