Lawyer at Carrazedo & Associados, participates in Due-Diligence processes for the acquisition of companies, establishing, incorporation and restructuring of companies. Vayolela provides legal advice to HR departments in the hiring of national workers and in disciplinary procedures.
Participation in the technical group responsible for drafting the Law on the Delimitation of the Economic Activities and Promotion of National Business, which resulted in a comparative study of the law on the delimitation of the Economic Activities Sectors.
Before joining Carrazedo & Associados, Vayolela was a trainee lawyer at LCA – Advogados & Associados, operating in the practice areas of Commercial, Corporate, Labour and Litigation law.
Labour Law, Commercial and Corporate Law.
- Management of disciplinary procedures, preparation of contracts, elaboration of pleadings and other procedural documents, preparation of minutes and legal opinions;
- Intervention in the creation of a Banking Finance Institution;
- Incorporation and restructuring of companies (mergers, divisions, transformation and liquidation of companies), increases and reduction of capital, transfers of shares;
- Due Diligence operations, registration of marks and patents, registration in the petroleum sector, elaboration and analysis of several types of contracts and legal advice to HR departments;
- Elaboration of legal opinions, analysis and resolution of disputes in business partnerships, advice on internal procedures with preventive purposes;
- Acquisition of work visas;
- Incorporation and registration of companies in several sectors.
Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association.
- Law degree by the Independent University of Angola (2015).