Experience in legal assistance in Angola. Since 2013, Salvador has developed practices mainly in the areas of Criminal, Labour and Corporate Law, advising national and international clients.
Salvador was a trainee lawyer at LCA – Legal Consulting Alliance, where he has completed his internship and acquired expertise in the areas of Labour, Commercial and Criminal practice.
Criminal, Labor and Corporate Law.
- Judge Advisor for a period of two years, in the 5th Section of the Common Crimes in the Provincial Court of Luanda;
- Legal assistance to several companies, in banking, recruiting and industrial sectors, in the areas of Labour and corporate law.
- Legal assistance to one of the largest companies in the area of entertainment in drafting contracts and managing artists in Angola;
- Legal assistance to an Angolan mobile phone company in contract drafting, negotiations and management of artists at Christmas events for employees of the company, in the provinces of Luanda, Benguela, Huíla, Lunda Sul and Huambo;
- Legal assistance to Angolan television channels and producers of audio and visual contents, namely in the Labour and Criminal areas.
Participant in several national lectures including Criminal Law.
Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association.
Law degree by School of Law of the Metodista University of Angola (2014).
Portuguese and English.