Lawyer at MC&A, she has experience in the legal support for business and investment projects, due diligence processes for the acquisition of companies, M&A projects, surface rights and all types of real estate agreements, incorporation and restructuring of companies. Legal advisory to HR Departments related to employment agreements, hiring of foreign workers, disciplinary proceedings, meaningful negotiations with the unions.
Before joining MC&A, she was an Associate Lawyer at FBL Advogados, in commercial, tax and labor practice areas. She was a Trainee Lawyer at Miranda Correia Amendoeira & Associados Law Firm, where she integrated the practice area of Commercial, Corporate, Real Estate and Mining Law of Angola Desk, precendently she was a Jurist at the Tax and Customs Authority, the Border and Immigration Bureau (SEF) and at the BPI (DCO), South Litigation Division.
Corporate and Labor Law.
- Operations of incorporation and restructuring of companies (M&A, transformation and liquidation of companies), Increase and Reduction of Share Capital, transfer of shares;
- Operations of Due Diligence of assessment of risks involving mergers, for incorporation or acquisition of companies, transmission of surface rights, establishment of companies, registration of marks and patents, purchase and sale of properties, elaboration and analysis of several types of contracts signed by the Company and legal advice to HR departments;
- Follow-up of private investment projects, analysis and settlement of investor documents and business partners, preparation of the investment contracts, analysis of the feasibility study, negotiation with the respective Ministry of Supervision and other entities and recommend internal procedures with preventive purposes.
- “Angola factoring” at SOL newspaper;
- Articles related to the Immigration Law for the SOLIM Association;
- Member lawyer with the Portuguese Bar Association (2004).
- Member lawyer with the Angolan Bar Association (2014).
- Postgraduate degree in Tax Law by Católica University of Lisbon (2018);
- Postgraduate degree in Corporate Law by Agostinho Neto University Law School (2013);
- Legal English by the British Council (2011);
- Intensive course in Mandarin by Faculty of Letters, University of Lisbon (2010);
- Postgraduate degree in Banking Law by Lisbon University Law School (2009);
- Degree in Law by Law School of the Lisbon Lusíada University (2003);
- Erasmus exchange programme at Université de Science Sociales (UT1) Toulouse, France (2003).
Portuguese, English and French.