Lawyer at MC&A, with a professional consolidated career in commercial, labor and family law in Angola. Due to her professional experience in notarial practices, she advises national and international clients on corporate matters, private investment, international contracts and financing in Angola, as well as in the registration of trademarks in IAPI.
Before she joined MC&A, she was an associate lawyer at JWH-Sociedade de Advogados, RL, with experience in Labor, corporate and family cases.
She was a trainee lawyer at the MVA Mota Veiga, where she developed her competences in the areas of commercial, labor and family law, and was a trainee at A e D – Law Firm of José Alvarenga and Moisés David, where she practiced in the area of law and civil procedure, with emphasis on commercial, real rights, labor litigation and Family Law. She also was a Legal advisor at FN Moreira, Lda, with emphasis on commercial, labor law, contracts and business relations.
Commercial and Corporate Law, Energy and International Transactions, Labor Law, Family Law.
- Advice in the credit recovery from a political party, support for extrajudicial matters and advice on the internal organization of the framework and respective labor contracts at FN Moreira, Lda;
- Legal support in matters such as procedures seizure, inheritance certificate, divorce, recognition of non-marital partnership at A and D - Law Firm;
- Advice to a group of one of the largest supermarket chains in sub-Saharan Africa, in commercial and foreign exchange matters, such as increase of share capital, amendments to the corporate by-laws, negotiation of debts and regularization of foreign exchange transactions with the National Bank;
- Advice to an international retail chain, in commercial and exchange matters, such as increase of share capital, amendments to the By-laws and labor litigation;
- Advice to an international client in the sector of transports and express mail, in several corporate matters, such as the increase of share capital, shares transfer, amendments to the By-laws, advice and assistance in several commercial contracts;
- Assistance to an International Banking Institution in several banking operations in Angola, namely in the loan agreements executed between banks consortium and the Republic of Angola;
- Advice to a client in the construction area, in the acquisition of land in Angola.
She was assistance in the "I International Labor Congress", organized by the law firm of F.B.L in partnership with the Catholic University of Angola, Faculty of Law and the Constitutional Court (2016).
Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association.
Law degree by School of Law of Agostinho Neto University (2015);
Specialization course in current law and legal advice by the research center on public policies and Local Governance (2014);
Drafting contract course by Gestinfor (2013);
Course on Banking Law by IFBA (2013).